The most common troubleshooting steps are as follows:
- Try clearing the cache and cookies in the browser (How to refresh your browser’s cache)
- Try a different web browser entirely
- Temporarily disable any anti-virus, firewall, anti-tracking software, cookie blockers, pop-up blockers, or other such software on your computer.
- Try again on a completely different computer to ensure there is no OS issue
- Try a computer on a different network, i.e. bringing your laptop to a different business, home, or public WIFI hotspot.
- Make sure you are on a Desktop device, as many phones and tablets have issues uploading files or displaying HTML properly. This includes many versions of iOS and Android.